Skip to main content

Very Funny Couplets From the Rhymezone Competition !!!



Funny Couplets



After you, my love, my only prize
Would be a bullet between my eyes 

Of loving beauty you float with grace
If only you could hide your face 

I thought that I could love no other
Until, that is, I met your sister 

Kind, intelligent, loving and hot
This describes everything you're not 

I want to feel your sweet embrace
But don't take that paper bag off of your face 

I love your smile, your face, and your eyes --
Damn, I'm good at telling lies! 

Every time I see your face
I wish I were in outer space 

I saw your face as you walked by
but then I saw a better guy 

My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
Marrying you screwed up my life 

Beauty is on the inside, but some may doubt,
If it's true, I'd prefer you inside out. 

What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime 

I see your face when I am dreaming
That's why I always wake up screaming 

My love you take my breath away
What have you stepped in to smell this way 

My feelings for you no words can tell
Except for maybe "go to hell" 

Look at those eyes, look at that face,
good God, someone, hand me my mace! 

Roses are red, violets are blue,
sugar is sweet, and so are you.

But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead,
the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

43 Types of Kisses.

This is a collection of famous 43 Different Kisses which will blow your mind after doing it. This is all weird kisses but you will enjoy doing it. First of all you will think these are silly kisses. These are types of kisses with tongue movements. This different types of kisses will boost your sex life on next level. Standard Kiss A simple kiss and a great way to get and give feedback about the kiss you do most often. French Kiss Lean together into a simple kiss, open your mouths and touch tongues lightly. Enjoy the feeling of your tongues moving against each other. Important point - do not move too deeply into your partner's mouth. Sniff Kiss Popular in Asian nations where public kissing is frowned upon, the sniff-kiss doesn't involve lips at all. Lean into your date and put your nose near their cheek, ear, or neck. Inhale their scent deeply. Nip Kiss Instead of closing your lips with the kiss, you leave

Sex Education in Schools, Pros and Cons !

Sex education in schools is being given increasing importance as it is known to inform students about issues related to sex. It is considered important for societies that its individuals are well-informed about sex, sexual practices, child sexual abuse and sexually transmitted diseases. However, like all ideologies, sex education in schools too has its own pros and cons. Pros of Sex Education in Schools Sex education in schools can help children understand the impact of sex in their lives. It dispels myths related to sex and broadens their horizon. It can also answer all the questions that they have regarding their changing body and hormonal surges. Children are often inquisitive about the other gender. Sex education in school can help understand the differences and keep the desire to explore things for themselves in check. Child sexual abuse is a social malice that is afflicting thousands worldwide. Sex education in school can play an active role in curbing